IT'S LOTTERY TIME

Big moment for Rockets as a lot hangs on Tuesday's lottery results

We've waited a long time for this and it's finally here.

The NBA Draft Lottery is tonight at 7:30pm Central and so much hangs in the balance for the Houston Rockets.

The Rockets have a 52.1% chance at a top-4 pick, with the other 47.9% chance being that they end up being slotted 5th. BUT ... if they don't win one of those top four spots overall, that 5th pick goes to the Oklahoma City Thunder in exchange for the 18th pick. OKC holds swap rights (top-4 protected) on Houston's pick from the ill-fated Chris Paul-Russell Westbrook trade.

So hold your breath as the picks are count down ... Houston's basketball future is riding on it.

Houston Rockets News

THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2021
Discussing the End of an Era: The James Harden Trade By Clutch
The sobering reality -- Dave Hardisty and David Weiner discuss the Rockets trading superstar James Harden and facing an uncertain future
Read Post | 0
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2020
Podcast: Russell Westbrook is gone, will James Harden stay? By Clutch
David Weiner ("BimaThug") joins Dave Hardisty as they talk about the Russell Westbrook-John Wall trade and the rapidly-changing Rockets
Read Post | 0
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2020
Welcome to the next evolution of Rocketball By Clutch
The Rockets are taking the drastic step of removing the center position in the hope of getting back to contender status
Read Post | 60
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2020
Podcast: Capela trade rumors, the deadline and Westbrook's fit in Houston By Clutch
David Weiner joins Dave Hardisty to discuss the "changed" Rockets and how trading Clint Capela may now be necessary
Read Post | 38
SUNDAY, JULY 14, 2019
Discussing the Russell Westbrook Blockbuster By Clutch
David Weiner joins Dave Hardisty on the podcast to (somewhat) try to talk him off the ledge on the Russell Westbrook trade
Read Post | 87
SATURDAY, JULY 13, 2019
The Westbrook Trade: One fan's oral history of a wild night By justtxyank
A fan gathering for a Summer League game turned into a live reaction party for one of the biggest trades in Rockets history
Read Post | 17

RSS Feed | More Rockets News